Why Alta du Toit School Needs Donations
- Sponsor a learner’s hostel or transport fees.
- Sponsor a classroom assistant salary.
- Donate any amount to the school.
- Donate a 15-seater bus to the school.
- Support the school through the Woolworths My school My Village initiative.
- Donate LCD TV’s, laptops and tablets to the school.
- Support our annual fundraiser #IAMABLE fun run by entering or paying for learners and parents in high need of support to enter.
- Assist with the plumbing and electrical work in exchange for an 18 A certificate.
- Donate used magazine to assist with curriculum implementation.
- Donate products for market days.
- If you have a business requiring simple tasks e.g. packaging , we can do at the school for you.
- Allowing learners in their final year to Job Shadow at your business for 2 hours at a time on Wednesdays.
- Teatime sandwiches and fruit for learners
- Food parcels for learners and parents in high need of support
Help Support Alta du Toit school
To pay money directly into Alta du Toit Development’s bank account, use the following details:
Alta du Toit Development
Cheque account nr: 301 01 40 268
Branch code: 632005
SWIFT CODE: ABSAZAJJ
PBO 930 006 348
We would like to thank you, so kindly send the proof of payment with your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contribute through debit order kindly download the form below and email your deposit slip to: email@example.com
- Contact details
- Postal address
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
Alta Du Toit School
🗭 – Email I firstname.lastname@example.org
☏ – Phone I 021 903 4178
🖷 – Fax I 021 903 6021
⚐ – Mail I Private Bag X10, Kuils River
߉ – Location I Piet Fransman street, Kuilsriver
Alta Du Toit Fundraising Office
🗭 – Email I email@example.com
☏ – Phone I 021 903 7744 / 084 520 5013
⚐ – Mail I PO Box 170, Kuilsriver, 7579
߉ – Location I Piet Fransman street, Kuils River